LADRO POKEMON X /Y, 0447 6270 8693

« Older   Newer »
icon7  view post Posted on 7/12/2013, 11:21

Gamer Appassionato

Group:
°U.G. Fan°

Ragazzi questa sera sono stato vittima di Giugix Donatone (Giugix in game) tramite scambio. Le regole dello scambio erano le seguenti: Lui mi dava Heliolisk shiny maschio e io gli davo xerneas,yveltal,zygarde,moltres, horsea shiny e litleo shiny (che gli ho dato(tutti tranne litleo per fortuna)). Poi verso la fine dello scambio, per litleo shiny(ultimo pokemon) quando ho visto che era femmina ho deciso di annullare lo scambio e di riavere indietro i miei pokemon. Da lì ha iniziato a fare giochi di parole e altro per avere anche litleo shiny. Morale della favola si è preso 5 pokemon. State attenti, codice amico : 0447 6270 8693 !!!

Boys tonight I was the victim of Giugix Donatone (Giugix in game) through exchange. The rules of the exchange were as follows: He gave me shiny Heliolisk male and I gave him xerneas, yveltal, zygarde, moltres, shiny Horsea litleo and shiny (I gave him (all except litleo thankfully)). Then towards the end of the exchange, for litleo shiny (last pokemon) when I saw it was female I decided to cancel the exchange and to get back my pokemon. From there he started doing word games and more to get even litleo shiny. Moral of the story took 5 pokemon. Be careful, friend code: 0447 6270 8693!

0 replies since 7/12/2013, 11:21   473 views